Contributors to the BaseballAnalytics.org blog use the In Depth Baseball analytics platform.
In Depth Baseball is a powerful, data agnostic, analytics platform that provides granular analysis for data and video associated with Major League Baseball. With only a few clicks of the mouse, In Depth Baseball provides comprehensive performance data along with on demand video for each relevant decisive pitch. Our proprietary heat mapping system provides licensees with the ability to quickly identify a players strengths, weakness and tendencies.
In Depth Baseball is the only MLB analytics platform that provides licensees with an Open API. This enables our partners to seamlessly integrate MLB analytics with relevant pitch by pitch video play lists within their own customizable user interface. Most importantly it allows organizations to keep their algorithms and metrics confidential.
- Video Search - ex. Show me every cutter thrown inside to Ortiz with 2 strikes and runners in scoring position
- Player Vs. League - Comprehensive league wide player comparison tool
- Video Play List Sharing - Ability to share video play lists with coaches, players and scouts
- Open API - Independent widgets easily integrate with your existing analytics tools
- Maximum Mobility - Web based platform with fully functional iPad capabilities
- Image Analytics - Custom developed heat mapping highlights players' strengths and weaknesses
- Umpire Dashboard - Displays an umpire's tendencies based on venue, pitcher and other conditions
- Collaboration - Ability to share reports and analysis
We don't believe in being "flashy". Our interface and tools were built with a focus on efficiency and simplicity. We are committed to providing a comprehensive analytics tool that meets the specific needs of our clients.
For more information on our MLB Analytics Platform please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.