- No team's pitchers went full more frequently in June than the Royals staff who had 158 full-counts, BUT, they held batters to a .170 BAA on full-counts, second best in baseball to the Giants pitchers who held batters to a .150 BAA on full-counts.
- Angels pitchers produced the most swings and misses in June with 460, 133 more than the Twins who had the least.
- Oakland's pitchers only issued 60 walks in 27 games. The Rays pitchers threw the most strikes with 2668.
- Which pitcher was better in June, Miami's Jose Fernandez or Pittsburgh's Jeff Locke? Each starter had five starts, each averaged 6.47 IP per start, and each had a 1.67 ERA.
5. Chris Sale induced 88 swings and misses, the most in June, but was 0-5 with 3.15 ERA.
6. A.J. Griffin produced 20 pop-ups, the most in baseball.
7. Yu Darvish had the most strikeouts with runners in in scoring position in June with 14, James Shields was next with 13.
8. Ian Kennedy allowed five homers in June with runners on base, the most in baseball, but teammate Trevor Cahill allowed 24 hits with runners on base, the most in June.
9. In five starts in June, facing the 3-4-5 batters in the lineup, no one had a lower BAA than Jacob Turner who held batters to .119, Shaun Marcum of the Mets was next at .129.